The Hope Of Christ In Every Student

Updates of students reaching students with the Good news of Jesus from all over the USA....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Incredible Updates from FP Greater Decatur today...

WOW. So today i head over to speak at fp at Hartselle Jr. High for hook week. So we are handing out the decisions cards for students to fill out as they come in, and I see a kid named Colton who is filling his out and he already marked rededication so I tell him that, "hey bud that part is for decision time". He tells me that for the past month he has been dealing with wanting to get right, and he tells me that he wants to get right with the Lord and get back involved in church.

Now if it wasn't for fp that kid couldn't have made that decision cause he wasn't going to church but thanks to FP he makes it at school. come on now give me a AMEN!!!!!!!!! Dudes this is all before the Gospel is even presented now if that doesn't fire you up.. So then I presented the gospel and we had 23 decisions.

At the same time over at the Hartselle High School one of my students in my student ministry whose name is Jordan and he is battling cancer is sharing the gospel. They had 300 students and 3 gave their lives to Christ. Also they collected a love offering for Jordan to help with his treatments and they gave $600.00. WHEWWWWWWWWW.

Just some of the cool things that God is up to in Decatur, AL, sent over by one of their Area Directors, Brandon Starnes.

You can check out more at www.fpdecatur.org

No comments:

Post a Comment