The Hope Of Christ In Every Student

Updates of students reaching students with the Good news of Jesus from all over the USA....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cool stuff happening in South Florida, check it out

February was a very exciting month for First Priority. As usual we had some awesome Mission Week meetings on campus and many decisions for Christ were made.

One campus that stood out to me was New River Middle. One the day that I had the opportunity to speak there, I really messed up may schedule and I was scheduled to speak at Murray Middle in the morning which is in Stuart, FL. That meeting was at 8:00 AM. Then I had to drive down to Fort Lauderdale to speak at New River at 3:30, then I had Marlins Bible Study up in Jupiter that night at 6:30...needless to say, I spent a lot of time driving that day. And when I finally got home at around 11:00 PM, I was exhausted.

Back to New River Middle. This was a new club and it was there first Mission Week meeting and it could not have gone any better. The students followed the plan, prayed for and invited their friends and they SHOWED up! Not only that, they had candy bars for the first time visitors, the pizza was on time, we had 3 teacher sponsors and the campus coach organized a great ice breaker to get everyone involved. Then I had 25 minutes to give a clear gospel message and then the Lord moved. 13 students came to Christ that day and everyone left with amazement and and excitement from the Lord.



Plus at Murray Middle School, 4 students came to Christ...All the miles I drove and time spent in the car that day were well worth it... Chris Lane - Executive Director

For more details visit www.firstpriority.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment