The Hope Of Christ In Every Student

Updates of students reaching students with the Good news of Jesus from all over the USA....

Friday, April 22, 2011

April 2011 eUpdate...

Dear Friend,

There is no telling how many times I have been the guest speaker over the years at what we now call Mission Week (used to be: Seek Week and then Hook Week). Each time I get so exited about what God does.

Yesterday, I was speaking at Coral Springs HS, and I have been there so many times in the past and once again, I was blown away! I had 20 minutes of the students undivided attention, I walked them down the Romans Road, gave an invitation and 5 students prayed in front of their peers to receive Christ as their Savior and Lord.

That never gets old. I was impressed with each student as I was able to talk to each one and I truly believe they were genuine decisions. Please pray for these 5 students.

No comments:

Post a Comment